Polo: Lacoste care tips
Washing, drying, ironing, folding: the simple ritual for an eternal polo shirt.
3. Delicate ironing
Enjoy the comfortable sensation of putting on a smooth, impeccable polo.
- By following the above drying advice, you shouldn’t need to iron your polo shirt.
- If, however, you like to put on a polo shirt still warm from ironing, use your iron on a low to medium heat (cotton, wool and viscose).
- Iron your polo shirt inside out to limit any potential white traces.
4. Bonus tips
Those little actions that change everything.
- To remove a stain from your polo shirt: gently pat the stained area cold on both sides of the item of clothing with Marseille soap detergent and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- For successful folding: place the polo shirt flat, fold the two sides equally with the sleeves on top. Bring the bottom up to the collar. Lightly pull on the four corners to get rid of any little wrinkles. Put it on top of a pile on a shelf or in your suitcase.
- For a polo shirt that is always impeccable: simply store it on a hanger.